In this episode, Bernadette Janson interviews the young and inspiring Jenna Bradwell, a graduate of The School of Renovating. Jenna is a 33-year-old social media manager passionate about using property and renovating as a stepping stone toward her dream of living on the beach in North Bondi, and one day owning a wine shop.
Jenna’s renovating strategy proves that it is possible for young women with determination and a clear strategy to break into the property market. She lives in her properties, renovates, and then sells after a few years, moving along the path to her dream property.
Jenna hasn’t let her relative youth or lack of experience hold her back but instead has seen it as an opportunity to learn and grow. She is an inspiration who shows that young women can still achieve their property investment goals with persistence and the right mindset.
Jenna and Bernadette discuss:
- The power of Jenna’s growth mindset and the action she has taken to improve her situation
- The importance of building a support system and mentors when embarking on a renovation project
- How Jenna is using her passion for property to increase her cash flow by doing property inspections
Watch the Episode on Video:
- 00:00 Intro
- 00: 56 Who Is Jenna Bradwell?
- 01:57 The mindset to improve your situation with renovating
- 04:02 How did Jenna got started in the business of property inspections?
- 07:30 The concept of the third space.
- 11:37 How Jenna got into her first property?
- 13:56 How did Jenna meet Amanda Gould?
- 15:20 The realistic way to succeed
- 17:42 The power of renovating and the importance of having a financial rock.
- 23:56 How Jenna found trades post covid?