Discover Five Green Strategies to transform your home into an eco-friendly haven! Join us on the She Renovates podcast as we delve into practical ways to make your renovation sustainable without breaking the bank.
Eliminate gas appliances for a healthier and greener space. Proper waste management and recycling can save the Earth and your budget.
Upgrade insulation for a cozier home, and consider solar cells for energy independence. Let’s build a brighter, eco-conscious future, one renovation at a time! Bonus: Get insights into our own eco-friendly renovation journey.
Tune in now and unlock the secrets to greener renovations!
Watch the Episode on Video:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 01:00 The Urgent Need for Sustainable Renovation02:53 Being Organized for Mindful Renovation
- 05:06 Proper Management of Waste
- 06:46 Important of Reuse and Recycle Materials with Contractors
- 08:01 Upcycling Windows and Kitchen
- 09:14 Upcycling Cabinetry
- 10:00 Rationalizing Door Replacements
- 11:10 Making Your Home More Environmentally Friendly
- 11:58 Under Floor Insulation for Energy Efficiency and Comfort
- 12:24 Choosing a Highly Reflective Roof Color
- 13:44 Solar Cells for Investment Properties
- 15:05 Consulting with Maurice Beinat from Eco Master for an audit and sealing up the gaps to prevent air leakage.
- 16:00 Replacing windows with double glazed ones to improve insulation.
- 17:43 Switching from Gas to Electric Cooktop
Maurice Beinat at EcoMaster
Episode 174: Prue Muirhead
The School Of Renovating
She Renovates Podcast
Connect with The School of Renovating
Subscribe to She Renovates Apple Podcast
Subscribe to Youtube:
Follow on Twitter
Follow on Instagram