Dive into the world of micro development with Maggie Smith on this episode!
Discover how she turned her property passion into profit, from a challenging start to creating her own successful development company.
Gain insights into the strategy that boosts your profits while mitigating risks.
Join us on September 10th for an in-depth exploration of micro development, featuring real projects, expert advice, and the step-by-step process.
Don’t miss out – secure your spot at sherenovates.com.au/events! Get inspired, learn, and pave your path to property success.
Watch the Episode on Video:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 00:39 Upcoming micro development intensive
- 01:35 Maggie’s background and achievements in property development
- 06:07 Maggie’s Mother’s Influence and Property Journey Beginnings
- 08:50 Discovering the World of Property Development
- 10:51 Commitment to Learning and Action
- 15:16 Early Micro Development and Joint Venture
- 16:31 Pitching Skills and Trust Building
- 18:00 Transitioning from Day Job to Property Projects
- 22:44 Embracing Stress and Challenging Projects
- 26:00 Building Momentum Through Networking
- 28:19 Managing Energy Levels and Achieving Results
- 30:38 Tips for Someone Managing the Relationships in Joint Ventures
- 35:29 Setting Goals and the Path to “Paris”
The School Of Renovating
She Renovates Podcast
The School of Renovating Events
Connect with The School of Renovating
Subscribe to She Renovates Apple Podcast
Subscribe to Youtube:
Follow on Twitter
Follow on Instagram