Join Bob Andersen and Hilary Saxton as they delve into the exciting world of real estate development.
Join them as they reveal their strategies for launching profitable businesses and the essential qualities that set them apart.
Learn about the power of collaboration, equity partnerships, and joint ventures. Whether you’re a novice renovator or a seasoned developer, this episode offers priceless advice.
Learn the tactics, mindset, and self-assurance required to succeed in the dynamic real estate market.
Don’t miss this episode, which reveals the key to real estate development success!
Watch the Episode on Video:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 04:32 The Power of Mindset
- 06:10 Scope of Development and Education
- 07:22 The Dynamic Duo
- 07:57 Profit Margins in Townhouse Development
- 09:07 Market Dynamics
- 13:40 Market Trends and Bill Prices
- 15:21 Market Trends and Housing Demand
- 17:48 Traits of Successful Developers
- 19:27 The Role of Educators and Confidence Building
- 21:32 Ego and Effective Joint Ventures
- 24:00 Loan Partners vs. Equity Partners
- 27:42 Parting Thoughts and Joint Venture Ebook
The School Of Renovating
She Renovates Podcast
Connect with The School of Renovating
Subscribe to She Renovates Apple Podcast
Subscribe to Youtube:
Follow on Twitter
Follow on Instagram