Join us on the She Renovates podcast as we delve into the world of property makeovers with Jo Vadillo, one of our She Renovates Live sponsor and important Brains Trust member.
Jo, the professional property buyer, guides us from first-time purchasers to experienced investors, assisting you in outsourcing the brains and knowledge required to buy property.
Learn the ins and outs of the seller’s advocate service, an essential but frequently overlooked step, and how to negotiate the real estate market. In addition, learn about Jo’s latest work in Sydney and Brisbane.
Don’t miss this episode, which is packed with expert guidance and practical recommendations for your real estate journey!
Watch the Episode on Video:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 02:01 Professional Property Buyer
- 03:09 Seller’s Advocacy
- 05:25 Referral Fees from Agents
- 07:40 Challenges with Vendors
- 09:05 Importance of Honest Feedback
- 10:49 Criteria for Property Selection
- 12:28 Budget & Skill Set Assessment
- 13:13 Balancing Realism in Renovation
- 14:27 Two-in-One Property Purchase
- 16:21 Evaluating Renovation Budget
- 17:07 Jo’s Ongoing Projects
- 19:28 Attention to Detail in Project Completion
Advocate Property Services
The School Of Renovating
She Renovates Podcast
Connect with The School of Renovating
Subscribe to She Renovates Apple Podcast
Subscribe to Youtube:
Follow on Twitter
Follow on Instagram