Welcome to Episode 202 of our podcast, where we take a behind-the-scenes look at the 2023 Wonder Women Retreat, an exciting annual event designed to empower, educate and inspire women through property and renovating.
Bernadette was joined by Elizabeth Gordon and Rona Diola who shared their experiences of the retreat, discussing its purpose, benefits and success stories.
The Wonder Women Retreat provides a creative and inspiring space for women who love to renovate and create profitable projects with property and Airbnb.
The retreat brings together a supportive community to build a brain’s trust with, develop lifelong friendships and engage in joint ventures.
James Burgin, the retreat event manager also joins the conversation, and shares how the perfect venue for this year’s retreat came about as well as some of the local highlights we will be experiencing.
The team also discussed highlights of the five-day program and why this might be the perfect opportunity for you to jump in to power-up your renovating journey.
Join us to learn more about this inspiring and empowering event.
Watch the Episode on Video:
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:48 Wonder Women Retreat
- 01:20 Extended Invitation to wider community
- 02:32 Purpose of the Retreat
- 06:24 James finds the perfect location for the retreat
- 07:00 The venue: The Robertson Hotel
- 10:32 James Burgin’s credentials managing Robert Kiyosaki’s events.
- 12:00 The importance of learning and networking in events.
- 23:52: Importance of non-discrimination in the Wonder Women program
- 29:20 The affordability of the retreat
- 38:24 Rona’s experience at the retreat